Inspired to Dream Campaign (“Campaign”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Inspiration Company Limited (“the Organiser”) is the Organiser of the Inspired to Dream Campaign (“the Campaign”). All Entrants should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions (“this document”) prior enrolment to the Campaign. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and any translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
1. This document includes, but not limited to, the enrolment and prizes information of the Campaign. Entrants are deemed to accept all Terms and Conditions upon enrolment.
2. The Campaign is only open to individual Hong Kong and Macau residents who are not employees, or immediate family members of employees, of the Organiser.
3. The Campaign will be conducted in accordance within the time limit.
4. “Submission Period” opens on 25th July 2016 and closes at 11:59 p.m, on 21st August, 2016, Hong Kong local time. The Organiser will announce list of winners on 23rd August 2016
5. Participants must submit their dream in the Inspiration website (“Entry”) within the stipulated Submission Period.
6. The Campaign website is located on http://inspiration.bkoo.hk (“Website”)
7. The brief for the dream submission is show us what you are passionate about and how you want to make it come true.
8. Participants will also be required to supply their name, a valid email address and phone number.
9. Only one Entry may be submitted per Participant.
10. Participants can only submit their own original work that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entries must not breach any third party intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights and should not include substantial branding.
11. If any recognisable person other than the Participant is appearing in the Entry, the Participant must obtain consent from the person (or their parent or guardian if they are under the age of 18), to submit the Entry in this Campaign. Participants must be able to provide evidence of such consent if requested.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any Entry, refuse to publish an Entry or remove an Entry from publication, that it determines:
is or may be discriminatory, racist, hateful, violent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, offensive or unlawful or fraudulent;
contains nudity or features alcohol, drugs or cigarettes,
advertises or is otherwise designed to sell a product or service or increase traffic to any other website; or
is otherwise objectionable to the Organiser or unsuitable for publication, acting reasonably.
Entries may also be rejected for non-compliance with the Entry requirements listed above.
13. Such determinations are in the Organiser’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
How Entries are used and displayed
14. The Campaign is designed to promote and celebrate the Inspiration Round-the-World Journey. Naturally, all Participants retain any copyright they own in their Entry. The Organiser may ask selected Participants permission to display their Entry on the Website. Subject to the exceptions listed in the Winners section below, if a Participant does not provide their permission, their Entry will not be published by the Organiser.
15. As a condition of accepting a prize, Winners (and finalists) grant the Organiser irrevocable permission to use their Entry up until 31 December 2018 in any form across any media, including online and on social media, in order to conduct and promote the Campaign and the Organiser and its products, without compensation (other than the prize), restriction on use or liability. Winners also grant the Organiser the right to sublicense the use of their Entry and any content described in clauses 16 and 17, to any third party as may be required to achieve its purposes as described in these Terms and Conditions.
Filming and photography of Winners
16. As a condition of accepting a prize, Winners also consent to being filmed and photographed during their participation in any experience aspects of the Prize or Grand Prize, and to being interviewed, filmed and photographed to create additional content to promote the Winner and their vision and/or the Organiser, its products and the Campaign.
17. Without limiting clause 16, the Organiser may create a 2-5 minute piece of content to celebrate the Grand Prize Winner’s achievements to be used on an unrestricted basis by the Organiser in order to promote the Grand Prize Winner, the Organiser and/or the Campaign. Grand Prize Winner consents to being filmed and photographed for this purpose.
18. Winners grant the Organiser irrevocable permission to use their name, voice, speech and likeness as captured in any content created during their participation in the Prize or Grand Prize delivery, or otherwise created in association with Inspiration Dream and as described in these Terms and Conditions, for use by Inspiration up until 31st December 2018 (subject to clause 21), without remuneration (other than the prize).
19. Winners understand that any content created in accordance with clauses 16 and 17 may be edited and published without prior review or approval by the Winner. All copyright in such content will vest in and remain with the Organiser and/or its representatives.
20. The Organiser is not obliged to use any content it creates in connection with this Campaign.
Continuing use online
21. Despite clauses 15 and 18, if any content has been used online in accordance with those clauses during the licence period, Participants acknowledge and agree that the Organiser will not be required to subsequently take down such content at the end of the licence period.
22. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to uphold Participants’ moral rights.
23. A Prize will be awarded to the Participants that entry is selected to be the best out of all Entries, as determined by the judges in accordance with clauses 26-29 (“Winners”) as follows:
24. Winners will receive a gift from Inspiration sponsors and the organizer .
25. Inspiration sponsors reserve the right of withdrawing the sponsored gift.
Determination of Winners
26. Judging will take place between 21st August and 23rd August 2016. The Winners will be selected by Inspiration representatives.
27. Once the finalists are decided, they will be contacted by the Organiser.
28. Finalists are required to participate in an interview in person with the Organiser or a representative of the Organiser.
29. Winners will be selected based on creativity, passion of their dream.
30. Winners will be announced on the Website on or not later than 24th August 2016.
31. The Organiser’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Campaign is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Winners will be notified by email and by a follow up phone call, together with instructions on how to claim their prize.
33. If a Winner does not claim his/her prize by the specified time , or if a Winner cannot be contacted, or cannot provide suitable proof as to eligibility, personal identity or compliance with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will forfeit the prize in its entirety. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
Statement of Collection of Personal Information
34. The Organiser collects personal information and email addresses in connection with the Campaign in order to conduct the Campaign and to promote it and its subsequent promotions, to Participants. The Organiser may also disclose such personal information to the sponsors for gift collection and marketing purposes. Participants consent to such uses and disclosures. Entry is conditional on providing such information.
35. The Organiser reserves any rights to interpret, amend, add and/or delete any terms and conditions stipulated above.